Kastus Glass is a spray designed to prevent the spread of harmful bacteria. The light-activated solution carries a range of additional benefits to glass surfaces, including scratch and stain resistance, non-toxic, no visible changes to the surface and it provides permanent surface protection.
Kastus Glass is effective in indoor or outdoor lighting conditions. To unlock the benefits of Kastus Glass, the spray is applied to the glass surface during the manufacturing process, prior to the first firing. With an ability to endure exceptionally high temperatures, a chemical reaction is triggered during this first firing process.
This value-adding technology can be applied to any glass surface and will transfer all the benefits of Kastus Glass to the finished product. This is done without impacting the appearance and texture of the surface, is environmentally-friendly and economically viable.
Using Kastus Glass
- Kastus Glass is supplied in a liquid form with no toxic additives or harmful by-products
- Spray onto a glass surface prior to the first firing process with no additional steps required
- The solution can be tailored for different applications, depending on customer requirements (i.e. curing processes)
- Provides unique selling points with revenue generation potential
- Do not negatively affect the appearance or functionality of the glass products
- Reduce cleaning requirements and on-going maintenance of glass products
How it works:
Click below to download the KASTUS Glass Factsheet.
Find out about our other products: